Sunday 26 April 2009

oh boy.....i bet hes never gonna remember me forever huh?hes my very first crush.i remembered when im in pri4 i liked this one boy named fadhil.i liked for the whole year but end up my heart was broekn.its because of that stupid two faces bitch.u have ruin my life enough.stop being sooo damn freaking hypocrite.i remembered too when he started to hate me i felt hot tears coming out from my eyes.i tried to hold them but it doesn't work.i guess tears of brokenheart huh?why r guys a jerk?!they juz want power.they want people to see respect them.i noe im a naive bitch huh?!i am....im easily get jealous.for the present time i think i need to forget.i juz cant wait for him forever.i need to move on.imagine, if a guy ask me out and i reject him.i noe how he feel.i tried giving him a letter but im scared he'll reject it.OMG!i need to get him away from my head.i want him to fade away so that i can concentrate with my studies.with him inside my head, i cant concentrate.hes a distraction.everytime when i think about him, i'll cry.hey monday songs makes me calm.really didn't lie.u go to youtube and search for hey monday.how i wish he is my bf.we'll happy....yeah dream on athirah.he'll never gonna be ur bf.ur nt his type.yes.im nt his type.i've always been a selfish brat.i dont wanna share my crush.even with my bestfriend for life.i have my rights and reasons.so rudy, i wish u'll be happy with ur soon to be gf.im gonna miss u buddy....i hope u will never forget me.if i have a chance on the graduation day, i'll look into his eyes and say bye..while crying.coz im gonna miss dazhong especially him.hes like my sweetest addiction.from the first time i saw him, i felt in love with him.i tried to catch his eyes but he look away.hes like a tattoo that i cant remove.his name stung in my heart.his presence makes me melts..he's the fire and im the ice...words can describe how i love him with all my heart.right now i can feel hot tears coming out from my eyes.if i didn't see him for juz a day i feel like im nt me.i'll ignore them.i juz wanna be alone.his absence makes me wanna die.even if he did something wrong, he ask for my forgiveness i'll forgive him.but wat about me???i said sorry so damn many freaking times he still didn't forgive me............then wat do u want me to do???kneel infront of u and beg for ur forgiveness???i have heart too rudy..im nt heartless...i remembered when that day i asked for ue forgiveness...u ignored it..i cried for the whole day at school.i guess i totally need to forget about u huh???when ur in my head for the whole day, i feel the world is spinning....*sigh*i totally need to forget u boy.bye bye forever rudy...i love u with all my heart....

No comments:

Post a Comment