Wednesday 2 December 2009

hey hey peepz!!so yeah...i can't wait to own two converse!!!!this si like the moment i've been waiting for...i cant believe passing the major exam can get things that we want...that is soooooo awesome!i'm like addicted to Lady Gaga new songs,bad romance and speechless and rihanna new song,russian roulette..Lady Gaga have a powerful voice...i miss aliff... :( i cant stand being mad at him...he's like the cousin that i can count on...i dont wanna lose him..i swear if i lose him,i cant forgive myself..but his attitude like telling me to not forgive him...why why why?!everytime when he come to my house,i tried to be cheerful...thank god,cha's here for me...i love ALL my cousins...even in my phone,my wallpaper's the picture of him and the mini wallpaper picture of us too and the screensaver's the picture of us too..*sigh*k lah...peace out...


PEACE.LOVE.ASS

No comments:

Post a Comment