Tuesday 19 January 2010

sup sup homies!!!!!!!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!guess what?!?!?!?!?I JUST BOUGHT HUMANOID ALBUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!good for me!!!!!!wow....fucking awesome people!!!!!!!!!!!it cost me $20...but who cares..i know i dont...btw,awwwwwwww...im kak shalinna's lil emo girl.....love that name..she said that i'll grow uo to be a fun girl where everyone wanna be friends with me..ima good sport...awwwww..thanks kak shalina...that means alot to me...ur lika sister to me already....so...ytd's post theres no labels...i forgot to write...my mood was kinda messed up today..happy,sad and angry!!!i wanna scream my head off!!!!its really stressful...i HATE when someone step into my life and trying to rule me....coz that aint gonna work...btw,will be going to Bugis to buy my leather fingerless gloves from topshop and bangle stack of five from diva..i dont have the bangle photo...

nice huh???????????????if for u its nt nice,for me,it is.....k lah..got nothing to say nymore...buh-bye!







PEACE.LOVE.NURULA

No comments:

Post a Comment