Wednesday 17 February 2010

Hey peepz.Yeah.I know.I'm not hyper now.Not in the damn great mood right now.*Sigh*I've been crying ALOT these days.I don't know why.I don't like it either.Ummm.I don't wanna talk 'bout this.Let's drop this topic k.Moving on,NTSS celebrated Total Defence Day today.I had LOTSA fun!I kept saying to my friends this"HEY!I'm hyper today.Why?It's because I ate ALOT of sweets yesterday!"Actually,I didn't ate sweets ytd.I just made that up.I was hyped up just now but then I don't know why when I'm at home I feel like I don't have any.Freedom?Yeah.So,will be accompanying Biatch to Vivo City tomorrow to buy her Nike Slide.Guess what?!She wanna buy it at the Nike Store itself.MY GOD!Alright.But nemmind.I don't even know how much that damn Nike Slide costs.Okay.I think I've said enough and I've said what I wanna say. :) K lah.Gtg.Buh-bye!
                                                  Logan Lerman(HOTSTUFF!!!!!!!!!!!)








PEACE.LOVE.NURULA

No comments:

Post a Comment