Friday 12 February 2010

HOWDY PEOPLE!I'm really happy today!No homeworks.Should I celebrate?Naah.I'd rather not. :) Just now went DZPS.Boy,do I miss my babes and hunks or what!I felt like wanna cry when I met them just now.I missed them damn fucking much!Unfortunately,I stayed for a while at DZPS for a while coz I wanted to accompany Biatch to KPS.Guess what?!?!The moment Biatch and I stepped into KPS,Naguib went straight to Biatch and gave her a flower for Valentine's Day.I think.I was like AWWWWWWWWW!I kept doing that.If I were Biatch,I will cry.Happy tears.I was touched. :) Biatch is so lucky.Moving on,I'm listening to The Voice Within-Christina Aguilera.Sucha nice song!My cousin will be other people's fiance soon.WOW!He's like the first one to get engage.Congrats!Can I still sing for him Jingle Bell Rocks?HAHA!I remember I always sang for him this song to annoy him.And it worked!See!I'm very annoying.Well,I can be damn annoying and damn friendly sometimes.I don't knw why but I feel lika Jackass and a Badass right now.Heeh!I've been watching Annoying Orange these days.SO ANNOYING!Like really annoying!My younger someone is being a bictch right now!And I HATE bitch!Like damn fucking annoying!Wait!Did I missed something?Yeah.I get annoyed and pissed off easily.So,I'm damn fucking angry right now!OMG!I just have to control my anger.I wish theres someone holding me back.I feel like wanna punching,kicking,slapping,spitting,stepping and sitting on her face.DAMN FUCKING RUDE!I don't know where she get that stupid attitude.So,I don't have any mood.BYE!




PEACE.LOVE.NURULA

No comments:

Post a Comment