Tuesday 27 April 2010

Hey!That ^ was taken on last Thursday.My class went to Science Centre to made Ice-creams.It was nice.We kinda had like family bonding when we were making our ice-creams.It was really fun.I didn't look forward to eat the ice-cream.I just wanna cherish the moments with my classmates.PLUS,they're my new classmates.So,yeah.We took LOTS of photos.Believe me.Nothing bad happened on last Thursday so,it was pretty much a great day.We had fun!(22/4/10)

Friday,had NPCC training.Ummmmm.It was not pretty intense,but it was DAMN intense.SERIOUSLY!Like,DUDE!You were torturing us!What the hell were you thinking?!We had feelings too!We know you were trying to 'discipline' us,but not in that way.PLEASE!How 'bout you do it with us?!Some of us are GIRLS for god damn sake!GIRLS,you get it?!You can't treat us like how you wanna treat the boys!They're stronger than us!PSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH!Just so you know,we,girls are still angry at you!(23/4/10)

On Saturday,nothing much happened.I was planning to go to Bugis with Biatch and Nana.Just wanna take 'some fresh air'.HAHAHAHAHA!NO!Pretty much I didn't do anything on Saturday.(24/4/10)

OOOOOOOOOH,SUNDAY!HAHAHAAH!I went to Bugis with Nana and Biatch.We ate at McDonalds and straight away went to Diva.I was planning to buy a bracelete for myself.A really COOl bracelete.BUT!I didn't buy it so,yeah.I have to save money.It was fun,though.I had fun and had great laughs.(25/4/10)

Monday.EEERGH!-.-It's bloody Monday instead of bloody Sunday.Yeah.I hope y'all what I'm trying to say.I really HATE Mondays!Had D&T.Can you believe it?!I could finished a making a chair in an hour!DAMN!I did anyhow.Like blah blah blah.I was really sick ytd,and went to the sickbay from 12+ till school ended.(26/4/10)

Today,I didn't go to school.Guess what?I'm still sick!Mann,I really hate stomach cramps!Who loves it?!Nobody does!Sometimes,I wish that I'm a guy.Like,no PMS,can get girls easily and more.So much of advantages.Sometimes,I feel like it is sucks being a girl.Girls,when we have problems,we NEED to have a girl talk.If guys,they will vent ther anger on anybody.Do y'all get what I'm trying to say?Girls,fall in love so easily.Why do all handsome guys already have girlfriends?!Can't you guys just be single?!One word for you guys,WORTHLESS!You guys are not worth waiting for,so I'll try to forget you.If I can't,then I guess...I don't know what to do.So,I gtg.Buh-bye!




PEACE.LOVE.NURULA

No comments:

Post a Comment