Monday 27 July 2009

whudup?i deleted saturday's post..blogger acting like a bitch..will not go to school for tomorrow and today as im sick..2 days mc..lappy's acting like a bitch too...damn!ytd,watched Singapore vs Liverpool..Singapore did really a good job..honestly,i HATE Liverpool...some of them like Liverpool coz theres Fernando Torres..like wth!haha..not gonna write jemi story today..and btw,im not gonna blog till prelim ends k..just read farzieyan's blog..farzieyan if ur reading this,if anything happens or what,i'll be there for u..i dont know if im ur closest friend or what but ur still my friend..my sister gave me her mp3!!can u belive it?!watching fantastic four 2..my sis's is cooler than mine..her's is iPod...i wanna change my blogskin but too lazy...nothing new..my oral's next week...and im not even ready..just updated my twitter....its been a long time...boy im sleepy...the weather is so good..its so relaxing...haha..ugggggggggggghhhhhhhh!!!i still wanna go to AI summer tour!!and i wanna sleep now..k lah bye!i wanna sleep..my eyes is like "athirah....close ur eyes...go to sleep..."hahahahahaha!k lah bye!!!buh-bye!!!!b-bye!!!bye-bye-bye-bye-bye-bye!


PEACE.LOVE.THIBEX

No comments:

Post a Comment