Friday 17 July 2009

whudup?sorry as ytd i didnt post anything..sleepy lah katekan...prelim and PSLE is coming..prelim is next month and PSLE on october..theres one subject im worried about..its math..im very totally effin weak in math..everytime i revise and the result is still the same.i dont know what the hell is wrong with me..gaaaaaah!!i wanna go to american idol 09 summer tour!!!!!!wanna watch adam perform..guess what...im addicted to ALL songs in demi's new album,here we go again..damn!all her songs are so good.even her voice..i love her..gosh..i cant get over her songs..now CiCi is sleeping..she's been sleeping since morning.what a sleepyhead!hahahaha...dangdangdang!!!!i freakinfreakin wanna go to american idol 09 summer tour!!!!!when i watched at youtube,im like mak!!!!nak gi AI summer tour sey!!tapi school days...damn it!i dont know whether im over him or still in love with him..school crush is such a pain in the ass..i mean everybody have a crush ryte?sha wanna make me like him back..i dont know why...no sha..im not gonna like him back..hes not worth it..he make me cry every single day...hes totally not worth it...heck care ah!boy,why do u have to be so iresistable?!damndamndamn!!!!!ytd was totally hilarious...everytime when mdm hamidah's lessons we laugh...my friends are such jokers..they totally make my day..btw,if u guys wanna listen to some of demi's songs,u can listen to my blog songs..its next-able...u guys will love it..especially solo..just now aliff came..as usual..play lappy..i swear!his ex'es are such a dumbasses!usually,guys break up with girls ryte?this time is the other way..its like what a waste..i have to admit that aliff is cute and handsome and all..u girls r blind..gosh!HES NOT A TIMER FYI!what a stuck-up...why am i talking bout aliff at here??ok lets move on..i have alot to tell u guys..'ShaDyRah' are back!but those two bitches needa back off..they're such a pain in the eyes..i mean our eyes..u two ******* flirt alot huh?one,u have a guy and still want another..what the hell.thats what i call two-timing!eh,ur going to take PSLE this year..can u please put aside bout this relationship thingy first?!its sooo annoying!u keep talking bout ur guy and its sooo irritatingly annoying..oh yeah..lets not forget..tomorrow is my elder b'dae..i cant wait tca 09!JoBros are the host..its gonna be fun..twilight is everywhere!!!!yeepee!!!CiCi is still a kitten..u r soo selfish!u dont like it when people lock u inside a room for no reason ryte?!shes juz a kitten fyi!of course she will be as playful a kid..ugggghhh!!!i started to have this negative thoughts..wanna know what issit?what will happen wen CiCi is gone?i dont wanna lose another cat..its a misery..i start to think bout nonet..hes like a family to us..when he died,i cried..i cried while holding him..uggghhh!!!im starting to like this one person...dont wanna say his name..im still not sure whether i like him or not..i'll tell u why i think i like him..ytd,when hes talking to me,i felt butterflies in my stomach...i dont know why..and i started to sing a lil bit..and he teased me me.the conversation still stuck into my head..

this is where the conversation starts:
him:nape tknk join singapore idol?
me:hello!under age..
him:tkpe lah..ckp je kau dh 16 or 17 tapi pendek..
me:(giggle)klau dorng tanye mane ic?
him:ckp je ic hilang..
me:klau dorang tanye mane e-zlink?(laugh a lil bit)
him:ckp kau terbawak abg kaunye e-zlink ah..
me:(laugh)mrepek ah kau...
him-(laugh a lil bit)
me:kau penat?
him:penat ah abey...(make a face)
me:(smile)same ah..tapi aku bleh agak eh lepas mrs kumarnye lesson aku terus tombang kt atas katil ah..
him:asl kau ckp psl katil plak?(cheeky smile)
me:(make a face)aku ckp tombang ats katil bukan benda tu..koto sak kau..(laugh)
and this is where the conversation stops..he's such a joker..he totally made my day ytd..




PEACE.LOVE.THIBEX

No comments:

Post a Comment