Sunday 2 August 2009

whudup?i have many things to say today...ytd,went to watched NDP 09 preview..cuzzie called me last minute coz they have extra ticket..so i thought,why not ryte..its gonna be fun..we took 188 as my uncle wanna take 188..theres many people in the bus..i mean everyone occupied the whole bus..can u imagine?!when the bus driver told us to move inside,theres an aunty who is standing behind me,overtake me..and i shouted in malay:alamak!main selit je sak..."i was soooo furious..i was like wanna punch her face...fortunately,many of them get off at IMM..before the show start,we have to sing birthday song and many lah..while watching half-way,my uncle wanna go home..me and abg mimi was like WHAT?!abg mimi said:belom abis abey nk balik.."i just nod.i was too shock to say something..he wanna go home?!it havent finish yet and u wanna go home?!*sigh*when we reached at the bus-stop to rest for a while,we lost my uncle..i mean he walked first..and we lost him..we need to go home alone..i was like WTH!!im nt gonna write jemi story..k buh-bye!gtg..


PEACE.LOVE.THIBEX

No comments:

Post a Comment