Thursday 6 August 2009

whudup???*sigh*felt so good after taking MT oral...im really really weak ryte now..i wanna go to school tomorrow...just now at school,im on the verge of tears..or even wanna burst to million tears...i felt like someone stabbed me from my back..it hurts..hurts to the core...my own bestfriend told me she like....him....when she told me that,im speechless..of course i have to fake a smile..it hurts sooo damn much...she make it more worst...(btw,its nt adyrah)when the 2nd shift peepz wanna go to 5/3,she sat facing the stairs...when they're on the way to 5/3,hes infront..she talked to him...these days,shes been talking bout him..A LOT!even though i told u that im "over him",u cant act like that...u dont know if i "still" like him or not...uggggghhh!!!!!!!!!!!sneezing really makes me high,tipsy and sleepy...





PEACE.LOVE.THIBEX

No comments:

Post a Comment