Friday 20 November 2009

HEY HEY HEY!!!!whudup???today's the last day of school..and i'm gonna miss my babes and hunks...haha!its like even though some of us doesnt get along or didnt even talk,but we're still family..one big family..the primary 6 family..we grew up together...but we needa move on...so yeah.....but look on the bright..ALL of us WILL wear a brand new uniform...i'm sure we will..none of us will retain..make our principal proud coz its his last year at dzps...so far,he's the best principal...actually,i'm not that confindent that will i pass PSLE..playing a game on my mum's phone while watching Tokio Hotel on youtube..pretty confusing huh??im sleepy...wanna sleep so bad...so..26 November's the big day..and that's the day when all the pri 6 gather for one day..we will be getting our results..6 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!niwaes...i miss cha!!!my biatch...i'm suddenly addicted meet me halfway..its really nice..love Fergie's voice in that song...she sounded like a lil' girl..tonight,Black Eyed Peas and Lady Gaga will be on MTV World Stage...they show it on MTV ready sey...i cant wait for Tokio Hotel..!!i'm like freezong to death ryte now...u can't imagine..will be taking bus ltr...listening to the songs in mp3...i can tweet through my phone and i can follow peepz and other peepz can follow me too..and this morning when i checked my phone i have like 15 new msgs...i was like whhut?!kakak shalina follow me...u know..these days i've been joking arnd that i wanna go to the ZoukOut...heeh:D
and just now kakak shalina tweeted me and said that i just won a ticket to ZoukOut and my younger sis believed it..my elder sis and me just laughed..btw...i gtg..buh-bye!!


PEACE.LOVE.ASS

No comments:

Post a Comment