Wednesday 18 November 2009

hey babes!!!i'm watchiing Tokio Hotel videos...hahahahaahahahah!!i'm lauging really hard ryte now coz everytime Tokio Hotel..they're really sweet..its like they have everything that every girls want....oryte2...i gotta stop blabbing bout them alrdy..i didn't bring my hp with me..i miss my classmates!!!!!!!!thank god,tomorrow will be meeting them...i'm really sad..really sad..tomorrow's our p6 graduation day.....!!!gonna miss my two babes,three girls,and my p6 friends..even though i didn't get along with other class of p6 people,but they're my schoolmates...we grew up together,learn together and so on...oh ya!we sometimes fought...and then few days later,we made up...i will not forget these 6 years...well,the one i will miss most is my two babes and that someone..i dont know if i still have a crush on him or not..he's very iresistable...well,the best things to get out from primary school is that i will be getting blue c-pass,ima teenage and many more...k lah gtg..buh-bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment