Monday 9 November 2009

SUP!!!!hey hey hey!!haha!i'm bored..as usual..wanna know something??beyonce's new song,sweet dreams,really nice...but tokio hotel's songs nicer...rocking out to the songs i just downloaded...btw,i can't believe i'm saying this but...watching Bill Kaulitz vids kinda turn me on...OMG!did i just said that?!i think i just did..niwaes,really watching his videos kinda turn me on..i dont know why...he's just hot!he can't keep his tongue to himself..he keeps playing with his pierced tongue..well,who can resist that man ryte????but i'm into the Kaulitz twin moments...sooooo cute!!!!!how i wish i have a twin sister and not a younger sister!!my older sister and I thought that guys pierce through their lips are hot!!well,tom pierce his lower lips..and he's hot too..!just like his twin brother...but i like the way tom smile..i just cant stop talking bout them..where have they been in my life??btw,imma Tokio Hotel fan too!..i've had deleted jemi stories...i wanna stop writing that story...but that doesn't mean that i don't like them..i still LOVE them okay!..back to the Kaulitz..hahahahah!!i bet u guys r like"omg this girl!...cant stop talking bout the kaulitz and tokio hotel..!"well,thats me...even though i talk bout them 24/7,that doesn't mean i'm like their crazy fanatic fan...well,kinda but NOT!how i wish that one day i could meet them...and that will be the greatest day of my lives!..!ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!since this morning,i've been entertaining myself with this fcuking bloody shit lagging laptop!!and the load on youtube was like really making me mad...i sighed alot today..btw,MAN UTD LOST!!!why why why?!don't you guys think that i always shuffled my stories whenever i blogged..that's just me..typical typical me....lalalalallal!!!!i wanna dance like beyonce..she's a great dancer...i love her..and kelly clarkson..and demi lovato...and miley cyrus..and selena gomez..and celine dion...and kelly rowland..and shakira..oryte..i have to stop or else u guys will never read my blog ever again..hahah!!its just i'm really bored to death!!it seems that i have forgotten bout rudy...and i'm proud of it...i need to move on..he doesn't like me back..well,what can i do ryte??i can't change his mind..girls can change their mind.."a girl can change her mind..."i'm really liking use somebody-kings of leons..well,i only like that song...its really nice...17 more days to the BIG DAY...i dont wanna disappoint anybody especially my family...i really wanna go to sec school..well, who doesnt rye??life needa move on..WEI!!!guess what??i noticed that my celebrity crushes birthday are on the same month as me...well,the Kaulitz are on September and Nick J's on septermber too..VIRGO all the way!!woohoo!oryte...before i start my grandmother stories again,i better sign out..so..i gtg..buh-bye!!!



PEACE.LOVE.THIBEX

No comments:

Post a Comment