Tuesday 10 November 2009

SUP!!!u know what??i thought that selena gomez's new songs are like sappy..no offence...but ytd,i heard all her songs and suddenly i'm in love with all of it...love her voice..cute!..btw,i changed the songs on my blog..its changeable..wanna knw something???!just now when i'm youtub'ing',then got this one song...weird title..and when i heard that song, i was like..WHUT?!all that i heard was "have sex with me at the beach"...i wanna laugh soooo hard!....really man!that's gross and funny at the same time...and dirty too..ChiChi's getting fatter!...!and he's cute!!!!he's a beast!thank god that now he didn't bite me anymore..btw,i'm addicted to one of selena's songs..and that's I promise you..the starting of the song was like you can already know that it's a typical pop song..really,really nice...but i will always stick to my Tokio Hotel...and theres this one song which selena sounds like demi...really!..he came to my house ytd..everytime when i reached at my house i'm always hyper..or cranky..ytd,i was totally hyper..but when i saw him sitting n the couch starring at the gate,i was like..here we go again..i can felt that anger and hatred building inside of me...i'm in the process of wanting to firgive him but he worsen the matter..ytd,he wanna talk to me..i tried to avoid talking to him but i felt bad for him and i said ok..this is the convo: btw,i'll translate it to eng..
me:so..what do u wanna talk bout??(watching tv)
him:how's life??(looking at me)
me:fine..(look at him then look around..u know that it was awkward..)
him:PSLE..easy?(looking at me)
me:(looking at him)ok..kinda difficult but yeah..(smile)but maths was SO DAMN difficult!
him:thats great..(smile)
me:(on the verge of tears)so..how's life with ur "friends"?(actually i didnt talk to him with the quotation sign)
him:great..evverybody's fine...(smile big)
me:oh...(look away)that's..great...
him:u wanna know something??they treat me well..
me:thats great..(fake smile)ok lah..i wanna switch on the lappy..(walk away with a tear escaped)
why does he have to make it sooo damn difficult?!its more worse when he wanna sleep at my house..i was like WHUT?!then he chit-chat with my family and me..i still can't accept the fact that he's changing..in a bad way..doesn't he notice that they're changing him...i'm trying to help you here!!i though that i wanna forgive him ytd but when i saw his mat rep attitude,i changed my mind immediately..i didn't know that people change soo damn fast...i feel like i wanna burst to tears ryte now but i'm strong...i really miss the old you..please come back!!!i can't bear watching you behaving like this..it hurts really bad..i dont want you to end up in boys home or end up smoking...ur just 13..for god sake,ur just 13!!!people not gonna look up to you if ur behaving like this..please!!i want the old you back!...i really love the old you..i really do!...the old you did not brag bout himself..instead,he's humble...i guess he's really gone huh?i really hope that one day i can see the old you...k lah..i gtg..buh-bye!!




PEACE.LOVE.THIBEX

No comments:

Post a Comment