Monday 16 November 2009

YO YO YO!!!!i have to say..i'm freezing to death!!!JEEZ!!!!but first!...i wanna show you this picture...its a mamamia!!!

isn't he just HOT?!like his twin brother????man...and he's cute too..like his twin brother..get ready cause ima blab bout the twins...they're super cute!!!i watched this interview and they said like they fought once..and tom has a scar on his right cheek..and bill said i'm sorry..i was like awwwww....they're super sweet..and this interview a girl ask them if they were lost in a deserted island,what three items they wanna bring with them..
Bill:i will bring tom,a jet-ski and my laptop...
Tom:bill,(i forgot :D)and jessica alba..hahaha!!
isn't they just sweet???!btw,on saturday,he came to help kak zanna move out..i was like ok i hope this will turn out good..I can see tiny lil horns coming out from his head..in the lorry,its just him and me at the back of the lorry..it was awkward i tell u!!!as usual,i turn on my mp3 and turn up the volume to the max!!when he wanna talk to me i rolled my eyes and pause my mp3..u know its kinda dark so he doesnt see it.. :Dhe sang and ask for my opinion..i didnt say anything..then,he brag bout himself and said i know i sounded good..and i was like o.....kay....then i played my mp3 back..then,awkward silence came back...after helping kak zanna,we rested at kak zanna's new room for a while..she have cool light at her room..its like disco light..theres three colours..after that,we went downstairs..and he dared to tell me that he brought the most stuffs....most stuffs my ass ah bitch!!i shouted to him that...then he was like glaring at me..and i glared at him..my father was still further away..we glared at each other for 3 seconds...after that i mumbled, mat rep,dah sah mat rep...i think he heard and just stared at me..i gave him this really fucking dirty look..if he can be problematic,i guess i can ba like that too...i dont wanna be like this,but i have to..he doesnt have any respect for anyone alrdy..daddy and that man whore,sat at the back of the lorry..sister and me seat at the front...i turn on my mp3 and listen to it..i was crying like hell..thank god,its a long ride..and luckily,the driver didnt saw it...the driver dropped us off at the main road..its near to my house..i walked as fast as i can..he sleptover at my house..reached house,i went to my room to get changed...went out from my room...unfortunately,i had to shared my food with that door-knob...i just ate quietly...he kept blabbing how hungry he was i was like whatever..i was sleepy and cranky that night..i slept early..when i nearly fully asleep,he came to my room and make noise..ok at first,i was like diam...then he went quiet for one second..then after that,he make that noise again..then i was like,BOLEH DIAM TAK?!TAK FAHAM MAKNE DIAM EH?!then,he was like quiet then i drifted to sleep...then on sunday when i woke up he went home..i was like thank you god!!!hahahahah!!!evil me!!well,that's me...btw,why so many are like soo obsessed with one time-justin bieber?!its like every blog i logged on,its always that song...i was like really?!now my cha's obsessed with justin bieber..great..first tom kaulitz..now jusin bieber..that girl bounce back fast..that's why i love her..lova ya cuzzie!!really glad that ur there for me when im down...luckily,she's not like u know that two-faced bitch....i just can't control myself...i just wanna put every swear words that i know.....i just wanna give up...i dont know what to do anymore...i'll get angry everytime when i see him...dont make me hate you...please!!i love you still...k lah..gtg..buh-bye!!



PEACE.LOVE.ASS

No comments:

Post a Comment