Tuesday 15 December 2009


sup kiddos that has been reading my blog!!!hahah..i havent update my blog for like ages..hahahah!no lah just lazy to update..sorry yeah..so...last thursday and friday went swimming with kiki,my mum,nana,aliff and me...will pst the photos later...it was fun until somebody spoiled my mood...i think u guys know who...dont wanna say his name..... dont know what to do again....his sister(younger) told me that he's *kaki mrayap" and *slalu balek lambat*....i was like so what?who cares....i know i dont...i said like that to her...then i stayed silence for a while...i was like i dont care do i???gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!its really irritating!!!damn bloody blood sucker!hahah!back to me..ytd,went to vivo with sri and nana..those two blood suckers....its really fun..dont worry..will post the photos and later...had LOADS of fun ytd...especially on our way back home..we took bus...it was raining so the slowed down..sri sat beside me...and guess what???she was a freak and laughing machine ytd.....and u wanna know something??i dont know vivo that much so when we wanna go home.....PLEASE DONT LAUGH!!!!!!!!!we kinda lost...we cant find the exit..but while we were finding the way out,i became crazy..just for like 5 minutes..coz theres like forever 21,zara and loads.......gowd!!!!!i want those!!!!!!i saw a sparkly dress and my eyes didnt blink...really damn fucking hot dress!!!!i want that too!!!sri sleptover at my house for two days..niwaes...ABG SYAFIQ'S BACK!!!!great....he's gonna be bossy again....just great....i miss him damn much..i thought he's gonna come back today but ytd,he texted me and said that he's in SG cab.....i was like WHUT?!nana and me slept in his room while he was away..so we havent tidy up his room...it was messy..it was like...oryte u dont wanna know...AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!tokio hotel has a new music vid!!!!!!!and its world behind my wall.....i realllllllllllllllllyyyyyy LOVE the music vid....the four of them are hot and cute in that music vid....watch it...k..later i'll give u the link but now..sad to say,i have to go..buh-bye!!!





















PEACE.LOVE.NURULA

No comments:

Post a Comment