Sunday 20 December 2009

sup homies!!!!i miss my blog damn much!what the hell is wrong with my blog songs???hate it damn much...last friday went to JB...wait did i miss something??yeah i do...before my family and i went to JB my mum,sis(older) and me went ICA to take our passport.u know they said to text them to know the est time..so i texted them and they replied 1h15mins...i said MF!!!we reached there arnd 2+ and we got back our passports arnd 5+....after that,we gout out from the ICA place and bought two ice-creams...nice!then took taxi to woodlands checkpoint...*skip skip*now,at JB...i was soooooooooooo damn scared at there...u know MOST stories that happen at there are all bout stealing,killing and stuffs....at first i was damn paranoid...wanna know something bout me being paranoid??while we were waiting for our waffles,my sis(elder),my bro(eldest),his babe and i went to F.O.S....after a few minutes,i was like:kak...mane abg syafiq ngan kak zanna?!(damn fucking worried/scared face)and my sis was like made a wtf face and turn to her left..so i turn to my left and saw the two of them trying the shades...after few mins,i calmed down...btw,I HAVE A RED CONVERSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!the very first we bought when we were there...u know,actually,i wanna buy a full red bag and then my dad dont want..so my dad wanted me to buy the checked bag..(hidden msg:like minah rep)like or hate it,i still need to wear it...moving on,on saturday,my mum,sis(youngest) and i went Jurong point just to eat at banquet...my sis and i ate ban mian tom yam..my mum ate ban mian...DAMN!i love the ban mian tom yam....the ytd,went to West mall with cha,my sis(youngest) and sri to watch the SI...i had to dragged my lazy legs..this si all because of cha!!!but overall,FUN!i still dont get it why charles and duane have like soooooo many fans...WHY DOES TOKIO HOTEL HAVE TO BE SOOOOO IRESISTABLE?!they're getting cuter and hotter each day....DAMN!alrighty fiesty..gotta go..buh-bye!






PEACE.LOVE.NURULA

No comments:

Post a Comment