Tuesday 29 December 2009

sup kiddos!!im here...like at last...sorry i didnt update my blgo ytd coz this lappy's charger was soo damn problematic..u see...even charger can be problematic..chargers these days..hahahahahaah!!!i know,lame...guess what?!?!?i drank three bottles of water today...two bottles of mango tea and i bottle of milk coffee...i've been going in and out of the washroom non-stop...serve me ryte!!!!so what did u guys missed??oryte...SEZAIRI'S THE SINGAPORE IDOL OF 2009!!!!!this might be crazy but i voted for him like 30+ times!!i know u might think im crazy..i dont care coz even though im using line but a student plan...my even said this,nemmind..just vote for him...MY GOD!i want Charice's voice!!!!how could she managed to sing those very damn high notes?!ryte now,listening to her song,note to god...guess what?!im a new town-ian already!and and!!!!im in the same class as my biatch!!!get ready 1/6,biatch and crankpy are gonna rock 1/6!!!my index number's and she's 9..we're like the only two malay girls....cha and me had been hanging out ALOT!i really really hope that theres no fighting between us when we're in sec school.....btw,chiechie has been acting kinda weird lately..he has been vomiting blood...god!im crying ryte now...god,please dont take him away from my family and i....he's just an innocent cat...im really scared....my elder brotha will bring him to a checkup.....i hope..i really hope they'll jab him and put him to sleep....i dont care if he still bite  me or whatsoever...watching him suffering,reminds me of nonet when he wanna die...the thing that hurts me the most is that he has been vomiting blood..why him?!i dont wanna hold another cat in my arms,breatheless...i remember that the moment nonet not breathing anymore,i nearly broke down.....he's lika family already..he's been staying with us for two annd  half years...oryte...im done..im sorry bout all the cat things...im just really really really sensitive bout animals dying....allright..lets change the topic....Pixie Lott!!!you rock,girl!!!!i want her voice too!!!btw,u guys shoudl listen to two is better than one-boys like girls ft.taylor swift..


























PEACE.LOVE.NURULA

No comments:

Post a Comment