Tuesday 26 January 2010

Sup homies!!!!!!How y'all doing?Hope all of you are fine.Today was fun!I had fun.But I didn't play P.E.Wanna know why?My stomach made some problem.It was fun watchign them running and had fun during P.E.I was sitting on the grass and could just smile.I can't do anything else.I kinda miss Mr R.I don't know why but I'm starting to like him back since the day we chatted.*Sigh*Watching The Suite Life On Deck.I'm bored.As usual.And I'm bloging while listening to Phantomrider by Tokio Hotel.I'm suddenly addicted to that song and I don't know why.Guess what?!I just changed my blogskin!Y'all liked it?I loved it!It's emo!I love emo.Btw,I didn't cut my wrist k.I'm not that hardcore emo type.I'm just normal emo girl.And I liked it.K lah.Got nothing to say already.Buh-bye!




PEACE.LOVE.NURULA

No comments:

Post a Comment