Monday 25 January 2010

Sup homies!!!!!!!today was great,awesme,fun and anything that involve FUN...Biatch and Crankpy will not go to West Mall again..Maybe??Wanna know why???It's because just now after school,usually we will go West Mall to buy some foods...Then when we're waiting for the peepz to come in the bus,we saw theres this guy..his hair..WOAH!MAOT AH!All orange and he has this jambol..tinggi gile!!!Then,his hair's really long..like damn long...When I first saw him,I laughed really hard..Like damn hard...Guess what?!??!?!?!?He saw....OOOO..I'm in trouble....-.-In bus,he kept staring at me..I was like WHUT?!You're asking for it,man!When he wanna get off the bus,he fell..I alguhed damn hard,man!!!He saw and pointed middle finger to me...WOAH!i felt like wanna ive one damn TIGHT slap.....I turn to Peter Chao then you know...Niwaes......Listening to Phantomrider and Humanoid by Tokio Hotel....NICE!!!!okioT letoH skcoR!Get it????????*lift an eyebrow*Hahahahah!!!I've been watching LOTS of Tokio Hotel vids...And I liked it...!What can I do?They're such an eyecandy!And I'm addicted to them...BTW,just now I went back with the cute senior guy in my school!!!!!!!!!!!And I liked it!he kept smiling at me because I kept smiling at him too!!!!!!!He stays in Bukit Batok too!!!!!!!WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!HEEH:D Chichi's sleeping...Well,he sleeps everytime..What a lazy cat!!!!But he's MY lazy cat!Tom Kaulitz!You're cute!HHAHAHAHA!!!K lah..GTG..Buh-bye!!!









PEACE.LOVE.NURULA

No comments:

Post a Comment