Friday 29 January 2010

Sup homies!I just woke up.Actually,few hours ago.Hah!Just read Biatch's blog.Actually,I wanna blog ytd but I was dang sleepy so yeah.It was unfair of Mdm Ross to tell Biatch to tug her shirt properly as she already did and ML and R didn't even tug in their shirts.WHUT?!As for me,I already tug in and Mdm Ross didn't asked me to tug in properly.So,I'm planning to create a private blog.I invite the people who I wanna invite.I'm sorry if some of you wanna read but it's kinda personal that certain people can reaid it.Like some CLOSE people.Guess what?!Ytd,I didn't saw the cute Chinese guy!What the hell!Ytd,theres NPCC.IT WAS AWESOME!I love it!Ms Goh told us that next two weeks,there will be an interview and we have to attend the training next two weeks.Of course I will be attending!Btw,ytd,theres too much of running.I ran.*Laugh*Really,man!I ran.I don't know why but I just love running.HAHAH!K lah.Gtg.Buh-bye!







PEACE.LOVE.NURULA

No comments:

Post a Comment