Friday 5 February 2010

Hello.I'm really pissed off,moody and angry since this morning.I don't know why.I laughed jut a lil bit.When I wanna go recess,I have to put my bag in class first then when I stepped in the class and saw that my table was not in place and my books looked like some of it were going to fall.You don't know how pissed off I was.I started to nag and put my table properly.After recess,went back to class with my what the hell face,I think if you guys saw my face just now,you will feel like wanna punch me.So,I went back to class with that face and suddenly Anis pushed my table a lil bit and I asked him,"What's your problem?"I asked him with an attitude voice.Then he said that he doesn't have any space so I moved a lil bit.Suddenly,Jordan pushed his chair and my table moved and hit my stomach.Damn pain but I didn't shout the Ouch part lah.Then I looked him with the WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR then he said,"I dont have any space right!fuck!"Then I said to myself,"WOAH!"I shouted a lil bit to him,"EH!If you want me to move,you can ask me nicely right,SHIT AH!"I kicked my chair and moved a lil bit.Joel and Siu Phang scolded Jordan for not being a gentleman.I SO agree with them!I'm sure theres a nice way to ask me nicely right?*Sigh*After that,I did my work quietly.During Science test,I slept for a while and left the test.Few minutes later,I woke up and completed the test.After completing the test,I slept again.Heeh!I'm really sleepy today.I don't know why.When Mr Prathap told us to pass the paper to the front,Jordan tap on my table loudly as I was sleeping.I woke up and gave him my paper quickly.My eyes was like half-open.Btw,I felt sorry for Jordan.Woah!A lot of things happened today!I felt great becuase for the first time,I stood up for myself!Congrats,Athirah.I'm really happy and proud of myself.In a positive way,of course.Do you know how it feels when you stood up for youself?It feels great.It's like you just saved a life and LOTSA people stand around you and congratulate you.So,I just changed my twitter background.NICE!I LOVEE it!K lah.I gtg.Buh-bye!








PEACE.LOVE.NURULA

No comments:

Post a Comment