Thursday 4 February 2010

Sup peepz!I'm bored.Yes,I do.So,maybe tomorrow I will not be going NPCC.For personal reasons.Biatch came just now.Befor that,I followed Biatch to buy her specacles hooks.YAY!gnabA mahsI will come later!Today was kinda fun.I can't believe I'm actually this but Maths was FUN!Heeh!I know.It's unbelievable for me to say that as all these years I've been hating Maths.Pretty much for the rest of my life.Really!I can foresee that I will not stop hating Maths for the rest of my life.Now,that's me!You can't force someone to LOVE something that they've been HATING it all these years.It just doesn't make any sense.It's not worth it.Yeah.I'm listening to SOS-Jonas Brothers.Hahah!I just love that song.That song is so addictive.I kept repeating it.I miss Joe's hair.Straight,hot and short.So smart!But I also love his hair now.NICE!Cute too!So short.Hahah!Siu Phang sai that I'm his backing singer because just now he sang Down and I continued.Yeah.Then he said"Eh!You see!I have backing singer ah!"Hahaah!Silly boy!Well,he's quite nice actually.I pity him because he doesn't have a mother anymore.I can tell you,he's the horniest,dirtiest,talkative boy in 1/6,my class.DAMN!He always talks about you knwo what thing to the last row.I'm sitting at the last row so I can hear him.The second horniest,dirtiest and talkative boy in 1/6 is Anis,the guy who's sitting beside me.He just can't stop making me laugh,talk to me and being dirty.We HATE each other.You know,many people said that if a girl and a boy always fight,they will get married in the end right?I prefer not to hate him.So,we're cool.We don't hate each other anymore.We like each other.It's not like like.It's like you know friends.Yeah.No matter what,he's still my buddy.Btw,Kenji drew a watch on his left hand.I said"Nice watch,Kenji!"HAHA!He's cute!When Mr Mak passed by his table,Mr Mak said"Nice watch!"HAHAH!Kenji,you're sucha weird guy!Always weird.I wanna put more Tokio Hotel photos in my handphone.Athirah likey!Okay!I think I've said enough.I gtg.Buh-bye!






PEACE.LOVE.NURULA

No comments:

Post a Comment