Wednesday 3 February 2010

Sup Homies!How y'all doin'?I'm doin' GREAT!Just now,Biatch and Crankpy was late.The second time,ya know.So yeah.Hope tomorrow will not be late for school again.Keeping my fingers cross.Yeah.So just now at school,I laughed alot.Maybe?I don't fucking know,but all I know is tht i laughed damn hard when Miss Goh showed Siu Phang's photo.CUTE!Oh My God!All of us laughed.He even gave Miss Goh the permission to let her show his ez-link card photo.Pentan!Okay.So,I feel like wanna make a group that says 'SAY NO TO ANIMAL ABUSE'.It just pisses me off!Those heartless creatures just didn't have any heart.How could they torture those cute,innocent animals?!OMG!It just makes me cry every single I think 'bout it.You guys have to watch a video my teacher showed me.It's about people killed animals for furs.
http://www.peta.org/
You guys HAVE to go to this website.It has ALOT of stuffs.Btw,I think I wanna stop eating at KFC because of the chickens.The people have to killed those chickens in a rough way.Like damn rough.You guys have to watch this video too.This is the reason why I wanna stop eating at KFC.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVxv7PPGZqg
So sad.Okay.I think I've said enough.Gtg.Buh-bye!




PEACE.LOVE.NURULA

No comments:

Post a Comment