Thursday 11 March 2010

Sup homies!Awwwwwww!I do miss my blog.TSK!ALOT of things happened these days and I don't wanna write it here.Whatever lah.
Don't praise her too much.That's the phrase that has always been in my mind.Really,mann!It piss me off when she starts to get all over herself!Got that?!Get all over herself.I HATE it when people starts to brag bout themselves when they're around me.I fuckin hate it!You may be a bitch,but I'm a better bitch than you!Seems like you wanna test me.I'm always on for this kinda thing.I accept this like some kind of game.WAIT!You told me you don't like Izzul.If you don't like Izzul,you can't like his cousin. :) I'm smiling right now.MANN!This is just the starting of the game.You called me a flirt and slut.I took 'gatal' as slut.Do you know how much it hurts me?It feels like you stole my crush and flirt with him in front of me.Speaking of crush.You FUCKING know that I like that 6 packs boy and yet you can do that in front of me.YOU SEEKED ATTENTION FROM HIM BY TALKING WITH NASHA!Oh yeah,I went there.That time,you said that he's not hot,handsome like what I said.Eh,GO TO HELL LAH!Suddenly,I feel so..Used.You know that?Just now,you totally ditched me when we reached at the busstop.I was totally pissed off!You know what?Fine.You wanna act like a total SLUT,BITCH,WHORE,ASSWHOLE and all that stuff,you can,but remember one thing.Don't ever look for me when you have you fucking problem coz you're not FUCKING worth it!Oh,forget bout it.Buh-bye!





PEACE.LOVE.NURULA

No comments:

Post a Comment