Tuesday 2 March 2010

SUPPOS!Today,Mdm Ross and Miss Olivia didn't come!YES!There are ALOT of free periods!Jie Wei took photos in class.And the relief teacher just sat there doing nothing.SWEET!Lova ya,Miss Nur!HAHAH!The third teacher that relief our class is really ckp.Like touching every boys.Luckily,he didn't touched me just now.Mann,do I miss my blog!So.It's only 3 months and my new classmates has shown their true colours.It's really fugly!Issit fun bullying,humilliating and critisizing people?You people really have no respect for others!We have feelings too,guys!I hate you!You know who you are.I damn bloody fucking HATE you!Don't think that I always ignore you it means that you can bloody take advantage of me!Just shut the fuck up,Bicth!You may be a bitch,but I'm a better bitch!I DON'T forgive and forget that easily.Note that,bitch!I don't know that boys also bitch 'bout girls.Gee,I wonder why.All the things that has been coming out from his mouth are negative-shit comments.Hey!I don't need your whatevs comments lah!Just keep it to yourself!Like seriously!Like,theres no need for you to point out every single fucking mistake that I did.Three words for you,GO TO HELL!K lah guys.I gtg.Buh-bye!






PEACE.LOVE.NURULA

No comments:

Post a Comment