Thursday 1 April 2010

Hey Hey!Sup?Naaaaaaaah.Ok.Btw,that's Zanessa,everybody!I love them!They're just so cute?!They've been together for more than 3 years.Are you kidding me?!They're the first cute couple.Second,Jemi.Will post the photo later.I promise.So,Izzul and I have been texing with each other ALOT these days.So,we decided to stop it for a while as he already has a girlfriend. :) See!Ima great friend,right.He said I was thoughtful.Well,I don't wanna ruin your relationship with your girlfriend,that's all.It's great that you're happy with her.Make sure you guys last long. :) Moving on,secondary school life?Suck big time?Well,some part of it.Some of the guys are hot and some are not.Ok,no.I don't know how to explain.Siu Phang have been acting a wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittle bit good to me.I'm not that convince.Sorry,Siu Phang.Try harder.Btw,I still can't believe I like a gay from NTSS!He's cute,handsome and hot,bt unfortunately,he's damn fucking gay.*sigh* Guys these days.Just like Adam Lambert,bt Adam's nt only hot,cute and handsome.He's hot,spicy and have a hot voice!OOOOOOOOOOLALA!Can I have a hug from him?Pretty please with cherry on top.Ok.I gtg.Buh-bye!WAIT!












PEACE.LOVE.NURULA

No comments:

Post a Comment