Thursday 8 April 2010

Hey peepoz!Sup!I'm doing fine like I always do.Alot of things have been going on these days.With school,social life and more.Just now,accompanied Biatch to IMM to buy a pole.I don't know how to spell it.We went to Daiso.Took kinda lots of photos.Btw,we took a video.Will post it later.The photos,I will post it too.Don't worry.Btw,should I forget 'bout him or not?I really feel like giving up.I can't wait for him forever can I?No,I can't!Talking 'bout him already makes me wanna cry.He's really sweet,gentleman,good wih words,knows how to make someone feel so special and more.He's a guy that every girl wants.I want him to know that I like him,but at the same time,I don't want him to know.It's really confusing!You're just iresistable!Even when you're around me,I'm already nervous.Dead nervous.Do you know that it's hard to forget a guy like you?!I wish you would do something that I really hate and I'll hate you,but I don't want to!UGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!God,please help me!I'm sick.Love sick.I'm being serious.I think I gtg now.











PEACE.LOVE.NURULA

No comments:

Post a Comment