Saturday 10 April 2010

Sup World!I'm bored.Why?I don't know either.Haha.Sorry.I like to ask and answer myself.I don't know and I don't care.Umm.Ytd,I didn't go NPCC training.You guys no need to why.I miss Adyrah and Shahira.My beautiful babes in tha world.Eventhough we fight like so many times,we still LOVE each other.I still remember when the double Ns were hanging out,we fought so many times.They ruined our friendship.Thank god,we're good now. :)I love you guys.Hope our friendship will last long like I expected.Moving on,I miss him.Again.I don't know why,but I just can't forget him.His face is stuck in my head.Damn handsome,hot,charming and cute face of yours!I really miss him.Seriously.It's really stupid of me to picture us being together coz I know that it's not gonna happen.There's no way in heaven that,that's gonna happen.NO WAY,ATHIRAH!Fat hope,okay!:( This is really killing me!You stole my heart and went away with it.Can I have yours?Please.You already have mine.Now it's my turn to have yours.I hope I can have yours someday.Right now,my stomache is aching.I freaking HATE it!DAMN IT!Namie sleptover at my house.Really fun!We slept ard 4am.I know.It's crazaay!We took random pictures.Really fun!Ok.I gtg.Buh-bye!







PEACE.LOVE.NURULA

No comments:

Post a Comment