Tuesday 13 April 2010

Ummmmm.Do you guys know who is this guy?!If you don't know,I'll tell you guys,OK.He's Aaron Johnson!He's adorable right!What a cute stuff!I'm adicted to angus,thongs and perfect snogging both book and movie.The movie is really great!Yall should watch it!I'm listening to the soundtracks of the movie.I'm addicted to Ultraviolet.Really nice!Btw,I really really really miss that guy.I even dreamt of him that day.I'll tell you what happened, but nt the full story.OK, here it goes, we like each other.He 'scold' me everytime.He did that because he didn't want me to know that he likes me.As for me, I played hard to get.I'm sure you guys know what I mean.Few days later, we confessed to each other that we like each other.Ummmm.How I wish that this is real life.Really,mann!You're gving me hopes!*sigh*Why does this always happens to me?I'm such a loser!I wanna tell him so badly that I have feelings for him.*sigh*Ummm.So, I gtg.
Last but not least,
Ever fallen in,
In love with someone
You shouldn't have
Fallen in love with




PEACE.LOVE.NURULA

No comments:

Post a Comment