Saturday 15 May 2010

Hey Suppos!  Ummmm.  Alot of things happened.  Btw, I've watched The Last Song!  It was fuckin' awesome!  And sad.  I cried.  Nayli cried even more like tap water.  Had my MYE.  Some papers were hard and some papers were kinda easy.  I'm not saying easy, but kinda easy.  Hope yall get it.  I know that I will fail my Maths, Science, Literature and Geography.  Holy Crap!

On Friday,  the NA and NT kiddos no need to go to school.  YEEPEE!  Nayli and I went to VivoCity.  Watched The Last Song and hangout at the rooftop.  We were retards!  We sang, took lots of pictures and played truth or dare.  Went home around 5+.  I was in the bus, and my mum called me to go to Harbourfront.  WATTHE!  So, I had to take 61 at the opp bus stop.  While waiting for 61,  a fucking hot ang moh sat beside me.  I kept looking at him.  He is so cute and hot!  14/5/10

Yesterday, stayed at home.  Played soccer then went home, and slept.  No point waiting for Jersey Shore.  Stupid MTV!  15/5/10






PEACE.LOVE.NURULA

No comments:

Post a Comment