Saturday 10 July 2010

 PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'M BACK!!!!!  Me miss?!  Haha, I was joking.  Lots of things happened, and I didn't have any time to update this crappy blog.  During June holiday, I did lots of  things.  Things didn't turn out the way I expected.  Well, I can't expect that much.  I didn't know how start.  How bout, we skip the June holiday part, and talk about what happened these few days?  Okay?  Alright, the first day of school(school reopen) wasn't that fun.  Everybody still have their holiday mood, and were sleepy.  Last Friday, I had NPCC training.  Actually, there was no training because it was raining heavily, and we get our NPCC UNI!  AWESOME!  Can't wait to wear it!  Ummmmm, I've watched Eclipse!!  Edward was hot!  I closed my eyes when Jacob and Bella kissed.  I'm not a fan of Jacob and Bella.  I'm an Edward and Bella fan!  Didn't went to school this week.  I was damn sick.  I don't wanna talk bout my sickness.  All I know is that I miss my friends.  HEY, I'm fine now!  All Time Low and Boys Like Girls are my current obsession right now.  All Time Low is really talented, and Alex Gaskarth, Ima give you 5 stars for your live singing.  He's really awesome when he sings live.  JACK BARAKAT(ATL), he's an awesome, and a cute guitarist.  He looks like Paul DiGiovanni(BLG).  He's an awesome, and a cute guitarist too.  I don't like Martin Johnson(BLG) that much because he sucks at singing live.  Zack Merrick(ATL) and Bryan Donahue(BLG) are hot!  Zack has pretty darn nice body, and he can play the bass without using a pick.  HOW AWESOME IS THAT?!  Me likey.  Rian Dawson(ATL) is a great drummer!  John Keefe(BLG) is not cute, hot or handsome, but a great drummer too!  Whatever it is, Tokio Hotel is still the first in my band list.  I love them to bits.  Hell yeah!  Movin' on, I'm starting to like him more, and more.  I know it's wrong for me to like him, but I just can't help myself to like him.  My head tells me to forget him, but my heart tells me to like him.  I'm really confuse.  It's really stupid to go googoogaga over a guy that doesn't know that you like him, but I feel like I know him already.  I feel like he's my bestfriend.  A very close friend.  He brings me up whenever I'm down.  He tells me sweet words to make me happy.  He never fail to make me laugh or smile.  When will that day come back?  I miss those days.  I miss you.  I miss everything.  I don't just like you, but I think I love you.  You make me nervous when you're around.  Butterflies in my stomach when I think bout you.  I really hate you for making me feel like this.  I don't believe in love at first sight, but I like you when I saw you for the first time.  I love it when you looked hotter than your hair.  You're not only hot, handsome, and cute, but you're kind-hearted, and have a good heart.  No, a very good heart, and I like you for that.  Well, the more I think about you, the more I like you.  Ummmm.  I think I have to go.  Buh-bye!!





PEACE.LOVE.NURULA
 

No comments:

Post a Comment