Thursday 28 October 2010

HEY, PEOPLE!!!!!!!  Yay, I'm freakin' back!  I'm so happy right now!  Okay, I've gotta stop with the exclamation marks.  So, lots of things happened when I didn't update this dead blog.  ALOT!  I can't even remember some things that happened.  Well, I get promoted to Secondary 2!  Yes!  But sad to say that I didn't do that well for EYE, but who cares?  I get promoted.  Anyway...  Did you see that guy ^?
That's Paul DiGiovanni.  He's a hot guitarist!!!  And I'm in love with him. :)  You people probably know him.  He's the lead guitarist of Boys Like Girls.  YEAH!!  So, tomorrow, I'll be going for Mendaki Camp.  I can't wait!!!  I think it'll be fun.  There will be two camps that I have to attend altogether.  Mendaki Camp, and NPCC AC Camp.  By the way, I think this year is a very dramatic year for me.  I don't like it, but I have to go through.  I hope 2011 will not be so dramatic coz if it is, I don't think I'll be able to handle it.  I miss my friend.  I don't like us not talking anymore.  I just hate the tension between us.  Yes, I do feel guilty.  Moving on, few weeks ago, I went out with my two babes, Shahira, and Adyrah.  Had so much fun!  Like lots of fun!!!  Laughed alot, and of course, there were gossips too.  Right now, I can't wait for another outing.  Maybe, we will be going swimming.  So...  If you guys are notice my label, it's for these two guys that I have a crush on.  I know, I'm being a bitch for liking two guys at the same time, but they are just good guys.  They don't treat girls like crap.  They are just good.  Okay, I don't wanna talk more bout these guys or else I'll miss them more coz it's school holiday already, and I can't meet them for two months.  So, yeah.  Buh-bye!






PEACE.LOVE.NURULA

No comments:

Post a Comment