Monday 2 May 2011

HI! There will be no picture at the starting of this post as I'm using my eldest sister's laptop. Wait, first of all, I wish my youngest sister, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I love you. Doesn't mean that I always scold, I hate you. I'll never hurt any one of my family members. NEVER! You mean alot to me. Maybe I keep scolding you, correcting your mistakes, because I don't want you to grow up. I don't want you to face the pain like I'm facing one right now. You'll face lots of problems when you're older. I hope you can solve them. Alright, moving on, I have been bullied by 'some people' these days. Actually, I've been bullied since last year, but I have to say, this year is the worst. Last year, when people bullied me, I cried. This time, I've been doing stupid things. They called me fat, and always try to bring me down. Yes, dicks! I give up! I give up being strong. You won. I know I'm fat, I can't run as fast as you people, and I'm not as sexy as other girls. Alright, before I get all emotional, I wanna say that Jessie J is my second favourite singer. <3 Alright people. I gotta go. :)




PEACE.LOVE.NURULA

No comments:

Post a Comment