Sunday 10 April 2011

HEY! OMG! I missed my blog. Well, it's been a long time, huh. I'm bored that's why I'm updating. Plus, I have lots of things to say. Just get ready, okay. Haha. What the fuck am I talking bout? Well... Today's Sunday. Talking bout Sunday, kinda reminds me of Friday-Rebecca Black.... I know what you all are thinking. "SHE SUCK!" I was thinking that too. HAHAHA! I'm such a bitch. I don't even know what you all are thinking. Anyway, I have bangs! YAY! Did it last month. I really liked it. :) Alright, I don't have lots of things to say today, but  have a thing to say. About this guy. Whatever it is, I hope he will not find my blog because I never tell anybody my blog url. Except for the people I linked. I like a guy. We were in the same class last year. I didn't have feelings for him last year, but I don't know why this year, I'm falling head over heels for him. He is always there for me, always my listening ear. I tell him every problems I have, everything I've been keeping for so long. I just trust him so much. We've been texting each other for so long. He never fails to make me smile whenever we talk. Whenever I see him, I'll always have butterflies in my stomach. I've been giving him signals that I have feelings for him, but... Yeah.. He is a really great guy. He will not be mine, but I know that he'll be a great boyfriend to a lucky girl. To that lucky girl, I hope you will treasure him. Love him. Don't break his heart because he is a really sensitive guy. I know because I broke his heart once, and I regretted it. To you, maybe you will not be mine, but I just want you to know that I love you :') We shared what we feel together, but there are still some things I don't know about you. You may be the geek in our class, but there is a girl that have feelings for you. :) Right. Bye. :)








PEACE.LOVE.NURULA

No comments:

Post a Comment