Saturday 30 June 2012

Hi. I don't feel good right now. It's really weird because its Saturday and 10.05pm right now. It really is too early to be fucking emo bout everything. SIGH! Tonight is one of the nights when I just wanna cry my fucking eyes out and just scream my fucking lungs out because I cant take the pain anymore, the frustrations... EVERY MOTHERFUCKING THING THATS HAPPENING IN MY FUCKED UP LIFE!!! You wanna know whats weird? Listening to songs that break you down.... Thats really weird and amazing because you relate to the songs so much that you can deny all the things. My life is really fucked right now. I have parents who always scream at each other at top of lungs every night, I feel paranoid when Im with my friends, I feel out of place whenever Im with them because basically im the fatest one among all of them. Tell me, who will not feel stressed? There are some days when I just jump off a building or a cliff and end all this fucking miseries but I know I can fix this shit. fuck

No comments:

Post a Comment